Subscribing to W2SZ is quite easy, and there are several ways you can do it. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to subscribe to W2SZ using RSS and how to use Feedrabbit service to forward it to emails, if preferred.
To subscribe to W2SZ using RSS, you will need an RSS reader. There are many different RSS readers available, both as desktop applications and web-based services. Some popular options include Thunderbird, Feedly, Inoreader, and NewsBlur. For the purpose of this tutorial, we will use Thunderbird as an example.
- Open Thunderbird and select “File” from the top menu.
- Click on “New” and then select “Other Accounts” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “RSS News & Blogs” and click on “Next”.
- Enter the URL of the RSS feed http://w2sz.github.io/rss.xml and click on “Next”.
- Thunderbird will automatically detect the feed’s title and URL. You can change the title if you want.
- Select the folder where you want to store the RSS feed in Thunderbird. You can create a new folder by clicking on “New Folder”.
- Click on “Finish” to complete the subscription process.
Now that you’ve subscribed to the RSS feed, you can access it by clicking on the folder where you saved it in Thunderbird. The feed’s articles will appear in the folder, and you can click on each one to read it.
If you want to unsubscribe from an RSS feed in Thunderbird, you can simply right-click on the folder and select “Properties”. From there, click on “Unsubscribe” and the folder will be removed from Thunderbird.
You can use a service like Feedrabbit to forward the feed to your email address. Feedrabbit is a free web-based service that allows you to receive RSS feeds in your email inbox.
To get started with Feedrabbit, you will need to create an account on their website. Once you have done this, you can add the W2SZ RSS feed to your account by entering the feed URL into the “Add a Feed” box. After you have added the feed, you can choose to have the feed items delivered to your email address on a real-time, daily, or weekly basis.
That’s it! By following these steps, you should now be subscribed to the W2SZ RSS feed and receiving updates via email thanks to Feedrabbit.